Treasure Island Beach Resort invites you to
discover your very own Gulf front paradise. Treat yourself to the newest luxury
accommodations on Florida’s West Coast, while surrounded by the beautiful white
sand beach and the warm, gentle waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Each of our 77
luxurious suites features a tranquil coastal-inspired design and thoughtful
amenities like flat-screen televisions and kitchenettes. Most of our suites
also offer breathtaking Gulf views through floor-to-ceiling windows, while
spacious glass-railed balconies offer the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy
one of our world-famous sunsets.
A refreshing blend of casual luxury and island charm has made us one of the top Treasure Island hotels for family travel, girls’ getaways, and romantic vacations alike. Soak up the sun and enjoy direct access to miles of pristine, powder-white sand beach. Cool off with a dip in the Gulf or the Resort’s own beachfront pool. We also invite you to savor the delicious gourmet burgers, handcrafted cocktails, and other comfort-inspired dishes at our signature restaurant, BRGR Kitchen + Bar. Need to keep up with your daily workouts? Just stop by our modern fitness center, featuring the latest Precor® equipment and dazzling island and marina views. It’s all waiting for you at Treasure Island Beach Resort.
Our Gulf Coast resort is ideally located adjacent to St. Petersburg, and minutes from Treasure Island’s eclectic shopping, family-friendly attractions, and nightlife hot spots. We’re also a short drive from the Clearwater Marine Aquarium as well as Tampa and Central Florida’s major theme parks.
- 77 Suites with Spectacular Gulf and Resort Views
- Concierge and Transportation Services
- Outdoor Beachfront Pool and Sundeck
- Perfect Location Overlooking Miles of Gorgeous White Sand Beach
- Delicious Beachfront Dining at BRGR Kitchen + Bar
- Poolside Food and Beverage Service
- In-Room Dining
- Breathtaking Treasure Island Sunsets
- Modern Fitness Center with Gulf Views
- Located Minutes from Numerous Treasure Island & St. Petersburg Attractions