Sept. 22 – Arts Alive! Free Museum Day
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum, 2240 Ninth Ave. S., www.woodsonmuseum.org
- Florida Holocaust Museum, 55 Fifth Street S., www.flholocaustmuseum.org
- Imagine Museum, 1901 Central Ave., www.imaginemuseum.org (10% off selected retail purchases)
- Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr. NE, www.mfastpete.org
- St. Pete Sculpture Experience, 780 Central Ave.
- The Dali, 1 Dali Blvd., (Pinellas County residents with ID), www.thedali.org
- The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, 150 Central Avenue, https://thejamesmuseum.org/event/free-museum-day/ (Free Admission for Pinellas County residents with valid ID. Non-Pinellas residents who purchase regular-price admission will receive a voucher for a free return visit valid through October 31, 2018.)
- Florida CraftArt Gallery, 501 Central Ave. www.floridacraftart.org
- Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org
- Morean Art Center for Clay, 420 22nd St. S., www.moreanartscenter.org
- The Chihuly Collection, 720 Central Ave., www.moreanartscenter.org/chihuly
- St. Pete Store, 100 Second Ave. NE, www.thestpetestore.com – 10% off store purchases, no minimum
Park in downtown garages and ride the St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or Central Ave. Trolley routes to most locations. www.stpetetrolley.com.